The 2 Keys to Continued Growth and Size
Did you know that retaining size, mass and conditioning after your PH or SARM cycle is largely dependent upon what precise actions you take “Post Cycle!”
Do you experience any of these feelings after your cycles?
– Sudden Drop in Strength and Motivation Post Cycle
– Low Libido
– Inability to Focus
– Complete Lack of Desire to Train
These are pretty common “Side Effects” that most guys will experience after coming off a ProHormone or SARM cycle.. In fact, most guys just “Deal With It” because they don’t know any better..
But there is a better way. A way in which you can not only hold onto 70% of your gains post cycle, but also detoxify and “Re-Sensitize” your body for future cycles..
For the sake of time I’m going to break this up into 2 lessons..
Lesson 1 – Holding on to your hard earned muscle post-cycle.
When using a pro-hormone, SARM or combination of both, you will be increasing testosterone and other hormones to levels far beyond what your body naturally produces. Because of this, your body will limit, and in some cases completely suppress, the natural amount of testosterone produced.
This creates a very unique situation post-cycle because your body’s endocrine system simply doesn’t have time to “catch up” and “re-boot”. I won’t get into the specifics of how this mechanism works but for the sake of simplicity lets just say that hormones communicating with the brain and the testes, which send the message to produce testosterone, will be completely off line after a cycle.
This means that the sooner you can get these mechanisms functioning again, the better! It’s very hard to maintain little if any muscle tissue, strength and
conditioning when your body is trying to transition out of the “Supplemented State” and back to the natural state.. Unless you know how to do it..
Here is the protocol I’ve found most effective for guys trying to hold on to most, if
not all their size, post-cycle.
1. PRE-PCT” PROTOCOL – PCT is what is referred to as “Post Cycle Therapy.” It is that time between cycles when one is supplementing with compounds that will help the body support natural testosterone and other vital hormones needed for muscle, health and wellness. However, sometimes PCT takes a while to become effective.. During that time hard earned muscle can be catabolized (burned) and your hard earned gains can completely be washed out. I recommend always initiating a “PRE PCT Protocol.” The Pre- PCT protocol is started 7-10 days before you plan to come off cycle so that your body has sufficient time to “catch” the testosterone drop before it
happens. The compound that’s most effective for this is: ArmiDx or Androsta 3 5 diene 7 17 dione. Starting this approximately 10 days before your cycle
ends will do wonders to help eliminate estrogen related issues that may occur post cycle as well as help start to increase natural testosterone levels.
2. PCT PROTOCOL – Once the PRE PCT protocol has been initiated and is in full force I recommend that my clients come off the Pro Hormones, SARMS or other Anabolic related compounds and move into the Base PCT Protocol.. Now, this is where it’s best to use a host of compounds to radically drive natural testosterone levels through the roof. First and foremost, continue to use the ArimiDx throughout the PCT Protocol.. It’s insurance.. and it helps keep estrogen levels in check.. As Testosterone decreases estrogen levels increase. ArimiDx binds to and eliminates estrogen build-up making it extremely effective for maintaining a lean and muscular physique. At this point we also add in what I refer to as the TriFecta of PCT programming. They are: PCT, TDrive and Testoplex. Each of these compounds works in a
different way.. I’m not going to go into the specifics of each ingredient, but you’re welcome to reference all the various ingredients at www.thepureline.com, and then google them for an overview! PCT, TDrive and Testoplex all have differing ingredients that work in completely different ways.
For the most part they all work to increase natural testosterone levels..some do this through amino acids, others through herbs.. However, they all work, and they work so effectively that I’ve had many “Natural Athletes” only use PCT, TDrive and Testoplex as a non-hormonal cycle and still see absolutely amazing results. These 3 products need to be used simultaneously if you are serious about maintaining the results from your cycle.. I’d recommend using them for up to 8 weeks if possible but at least for a minimum of 4 weeks! If used correctly and in the recommended dosages you’ll be extremely pleased with the results.. In fact most of my clients will pack on anywhere from 12-17lbs on a cycle and then retain at least 75% of that by following the above steps. Do that 2 x per year and you could put on anywhere from 20-30lbs of lean muscle each year!!!!
3. PCT INTRA -ANABOLIC PROTOCOL – Now the word Anabolic has several meanings.. Most of us think of the word Anabolic as immediately having to do with Steroids, Substances Etc.. But in actuality the word Anabolic means “Constructive” to grow and develop. So.. this means there are compounds that are Anabolic in nature that will help you develop and grow muscle and which are completely natural.. These compounds make up what I refer to as the “Intra-Anabolic Protocol.” This protocol can be used to help you grow during the times that you are off any traditional ProHormone, SARM or Anabolic Chemicals. This strategy works extremely well and can help you hold onto a significant amount of muscle tissue during your time off. In fact, I’ve seen this protocol act so effectively that it can actually help you grow
during the Post Cycle Time Period. Here is a list of what should be used for a minimum of 4, and as long as 8 weeks, while going through your PCT.
a) Creatine Monohydrate – 5 grams pre, intra and post workout – Total 15/grams per day.
b) Glutagen X – (Combination of Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine, Sustamine and LGlutamine) Use 8 grams pre, intra and post workout.
c) Epicatechin – 150mg 2x per day.. Found in my Myodrol product.
d) BCAA – 4-5gr 3x per day… Morning, Mid-Day and Before Bed. And there you have it, a 3 part protocol that will absolutely ensure that every area
of your therapy is covered post cycle. If you follow this to the “T” you will have very little, if any muscle loss, and your natural testosterone levels will be restored
HINT: If you’re natural and not using any type of hormone therapy then this could be used as a completely natural growth cycle and you’ll be very impressed with the results!
Now this is only part 1 of a complete PCT and Detoxification Program.. Stay tuned for part 2 coming in about 3-4 days where I completely outline how to detoxify your Liver, Kidney’s, and Blood Stream and ensure your body is functioning at peak health!
There’s nothing that earns more respect that a set of really thick, vascular and full arms on a guy or nice toned arms on a woman. I constantly get questions about the best workout to develop full biceps and really thick and hard triceps on guys.
Just behind that, I get questions from women who want a little more firmness but also want to burn that nasty fat that tends to gather on the bottom of the arm.. What’s the secret? How do you get arms that drop jaws? Well this little workout is designed for both males and females and will do the trick in no time flat!.. First.. Draw, and EnJect 5ml’s of EnJect Liquid Suspension into your
1. Pick 3 Exercises for Biceps and 3 Exercises for Triceps
– For Biceps we will pick Standing Bicep Curls, Seated Dumbbell Curls and Standing Cable Curls.
– For Triceps we will pick Standing Tricep Press w/ Rope, Overhead Rope Extensions and Seated Dip Machine Press with Tricep Focus
2. You will start with your first exercise for Biceps and do 10-12 reps with moderate weight. Then rest for 45 seconds and do another set. You will do three sets in this fashion. Take 2 seconds to contract the muscle and 4 seconds to extend/lengthen the muscle.
3. After finishing one exercise for Biceps go to the first tricep exercise you have chosen and do three sets in the same exact fashion.
4. Once you finish the 3 sets for triceps go to your 2nd Bicep movement and do your three sets there. Once finished move back to your 3rd Bicep movement for three sets and then on to your 3rd Tricep movement for 3 sets.
This is a “Blood Volume Workout” which will increase the amount of blood in the entire arm through the duration of the workout. By doing arms in this manner you will increase the amount of nutrients and the amount of amino acids delivered to the muscle.
In females this will create firmness and a better look. In men it will cause growth. Don’t forget it’s always best to sip on BCAA LINXs During your workout for best results. Find online at www.thepureline.com or at www.enjectpreworkout.com
If you’re one of those guys or girls who is looking for a little bit of an edge in putting on muscle then this Tip is for you.. Long ago I heard that if you wanted to enjoy working out and lifting weights well into your 50’s and 60’s then it was very important to take
care of your joints. I wish I would have listed to that advice lol.. I’ve learned through trial and error and have been the recipient of multiple muscle tears, stains, tendonitis, bursitis and even shoulder surgery.
But! Every injury has taught me how to adjust my training so that I can still stimulate muscle and cause growth without the stress of lifting heavy weights. Here are a few of my favorite tricks to help create tremendous muscle growth while keeping joints healthy.
These methods don’t require that you use heavy weight.. In fact they work best with light to moderate weight.
1. Squeezing The Bar – For all chest movements that are forms of pressing such as incline press, bench press and decline press try pushing your hands together as you press the bar up. Act as if you’re trying to squeeze the bar in while you are lifting the weight. This automatically increase the tension on the muscle and will create a deep penetrating burn with moderate weight.
2. Slow Ascents and Descents – When using machines try lowering the weight to a count of 4 seconds and pressing the weight for a count of 3 seconds.. Go very slow and controlled for the first 5 repetitions and then go to a regular count of 1 second down and 1 second up for the last 5 repetitions. This will fry whichever muscle group you are working!
3. Bicep and Tricep Grip – For all Bicep and Tricep movements focus on squeezing the grip or handle of the barbell, dumbell or cable grip very tightly as you are working the muscle.. The added tension of gripping the weight hard will increase muscle recruitment and cause more trauma and stimulate growth.
4. Non Lock Out Movements – On all your pressing movements for chest, shoulders and legs try to not lock out at the joint. Push the weight up just shy of locking out and then let back down in a controlled manner. This will keep constant tension on the muscle and again create added stimulation and of course growth. Remember for best workouts always use EnJect pre workout and a good peri and post
workout formula as well.. All available at www.thepureline.com or www.enjectpreworkout.com
Angles of Force Training
All of us are looking for those secret keys to unlock more muscle growth and stimulate a response from those slow to respond muscle groups. In the old days we were told that the only way to make a muscle grow or get bigger was through adding more weight!
Although this is true, “Progressive Overload” will cause muscle to grow, it’s not the only way to make muscle grow.
In fact as you get older you realize that sometimes continually increasing weight will have limitations from joint, ligaments and tendons. If the only option to increasing muscle size and strength was increasing the amount of weight you lifted then you would
ultimately end up with an injury. That’s where training techniques such as “Angles of Force” come into play.
Angles of Force are ways that you can increase the tension of a particular muscle by increasing the force that the muscle has to resist without adding weight. Let me give you an example for a few different muscle groups.
1. Chest – During any pressing movement focus on pushing your hands together on the bar throughout the entire range of motion of your repetitions. You will have to use less weight and slow down the reps but the contraction and tension you get from this is unreal!
2. Legs – When Leg Pressing or Squatting focus on pushing the feet out against the platform or floor. Go slowly and lighten your weight on this as well as you wont need as much weight to increase the tension and load.
3. Arms – When doing Bicep Curls follow the same idea you would on a chest movement except instead of pushing the hands together instead focus on pushing them out through the entire range of motion of the rep. This will increase tension dramatically and as a result stimulate growth.
4. Shoulders – On all pressing moments focus on pushing your hands outwards on the bar while pressing.. This will engage the muscle in a different fashion and again increase tension on the muscle.
These are just a few ways you can use “Angles of Force” to increase tension on a muscle group without having to add more weight and sacrifice your joints, ligaments and tendons. This is great to utilize after you have been going heavy for several weeks and need a little time off from heavy lifting but still want to keep growing. Enjoy and don’t forget to take 5ml’s of EnJect before your workout for best results.