Pure Essentials – EFA’s
- Full spectrum of essential fatty acids to promote cardiovascular, mental, circulatory, and digestive health
- Because these fatty acids cannot be produced naturally by the body, pure essentials provides everything the body needs to ensure proper nutrition
- EFA Complex increases immunity and energy
- Increased mental health, focus, and cognitive function
The Pure Essentials EFA Complex is a valuable blend of essential fatty acids recommended to safeguard health. While offering support for cardiovascular, mental, circulatory, and digestive health, EFA Complex increases immunity and energy.
EFAs (essential fatty acids/good fats) are not produced within the body and must be supplemented regularly in order for cells to absorb and maintain proper nutrition. Adding moisture to skin and eyes and encouraging mental soundness, EFA Complex also uses EPA and DHA, these two active ingredients found in fish oil are key structural component of the nerves, the brain, and retinal membranes.
EPA is also a very important part of the normal function of the human brain and without it scientists believe we could face an array of damaging mental effects from depression to schizophrenia.
The two primary EFAs are known as linoleic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3).
These EFAs are necessary for the following processes:
- Formation of healthy cell membranes
- Proper development and functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Proper thyroid and adrenal activity
- Hormone production
- Regulation of blood pressure, liver function, immune and inflammatory responses
- Regulation of blood clotting: Omega-6 FAs encourage blood clot formation, whereas Omega-3 oil reduces clotting. The ideal is to achieve a balance between omega-6 and omega-3 FAs
- Crucial for the transport and breakdown of cholesterol
- Support healthy skin and hair
Pure Essentials also contain the following:
CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA is not actually an essential fatty acid, but a variation of linolenic acid, which is one of the essential omega 3 fatty acids. There have been substantial studies suggesting that CLA may increase metabolism and energy as well as help reduce the risk of certain types of cancers. Some studies have also clincially proven that CLA in large doses can reduce abdominal visceral body fat.
Borage Seed Oil: Borage Seed Oil is the most potent source of GLA. The benefits and research are very similar to Evening Primrose Oil, and the research is very exciting because it contains a much higher concentration of GLA.
GLA: or gamma linolenic acid is easy converted into DGLA or dihomagamma linolenic acid. From DGLA, the body rapidly makes PGE-1 or Series-1 Prostaglandins. These PGE-1 molecules are about 1/2 of your inflammation-fighting capability. Without them, you have a persistent tendency toward inflammation, which often leads to insulin resistance, obesity and many deadly diseases.
Suggested Use: Pure Essentials should be used by everyone from 6yrs of age and above at a minimum of 2-3 softgels per day for best results. Results in overall wellness, energy and well being can be experienced in a matter of just 7 days.